We will show you how to export Mac Mail to Outlook 2019 in Windows quickly. Forget everything you know about email migration. It’s time to leave the archaic ways of moving email data around email clients and come over to the more efficient but simple method.
Export Mac Mail to Outlook 2019 for Mac & Win
Even though Mac Mail and Outlook 2019 run on MacOS and Windows respective, two very uniquely different operating systems, it’s possible to ship your data over to the other side without misplacing any important parts. It’s particularly tricky to get items like graphics, formatting, structure, metadata, headers, Unicode characters, and more.
Below is the step by step guide to export emails from Mac Mail to Outlook 2019 (and previous versions too) without the exhaustion and data integrity disaster.
Firstly, you need “Mail Extractor Pro”. It is what drives this whole process; the tool works on your Mac Mail’s main folder (named as ‘Mail’ inside users’ library folders) called identity or profile. It’s in stark contrast with the timeworn and flawed methods of MBOX or EMLX conversion. Whereas, a substandard software requires you to load these files manually, “Mail Extractor Pro” automatically targets the chief data source of Mac Mail.
If you want to follow along with the tutorial below, it would be far better to download the trial version first. Download here. It works on MacOS 10.6 and above. You can follow all the steps listed below and see it working in action in front of you without committing to anything.
How to Export Mac Mail to Outlook 2019
- Launch “Mail Extractor Pro” and click “Load” next to the Apple Mail option.
- Then choose ‘Auto Load’ (Alternatively, you can choose any backup ‘Mail’ or ‘Apple Mail Mailbox’ export database as well)
- All the folders inside your selected database will be shown
- You can manually un-tick the folders you don’t want to migrate to Outlook 2019.
- Set the size limit for the PST files, important if your database is large. What this does is automatically creates additional PST files as it converts the Mail data to keep them from getting too large.
- Click ‘Convert.’ You can see the conversion in real-time as it happens.
- Once finished, you can either close the app or click on “Locate Output Folder” to directly open the folder where the tool saved the PST files.
The main job is done. This sort of data conversion is commonly agreed to be too tedious and overly complicated. Even many IT support technicians struggle to get it right. But with this tool, you just need the above simple steps to do it.
As a last step, you need to import the PST files into Outlook.
- Move the PST files to your Windows PC.
- Launch Outlook
- Go to ‘File’ → Import/Export → Import program from another program or file → Outlook Data File (.pst) → ‘Next’
- Browse to the PST files
- Choose what you want to do with the duplicates (replace, allow, ignore) and click ‘Next’
- Choose to import into the current folder or if you are using Office 365, choose your 365 account
- Click ‘Finish.’
“Mail Extractor Pro” makes sure all the contents from Mac Mail are export to PST file. This includes all emails, contacts, calendar, attachments, and the other contents associated with them (like images, links, text format, Unicode, etc.).
Get it to Export Mac Mail to Outlook 2019
It’s the only tool to export Mac Mail to Outlook 2019 that does this task in a couple of minutes and still get the data integrity right.
USL Software offers a risk-free way to see it all happening in front of you. The free setup file is available for instant download.
Go to the download page and try to export Mac Mail to Outlook 2019 with ‘Mail Extractor Pro’.