Mail Extractor Max (Mac)
For Mac OS 10.8 and above
For Mac OS 10.6 & 10.7
New version 3.7 has been released now and supports New Mac OS Catalina. Try it today
Instruction for MacOS Catalina 10.5 & Mojave 10.4
The new MacOS (Catalina & Mojave) has come up with an update to restrict it’s access for third-party applications, especially when it comes to Mails, Contacts and the Calendar. The users will thus need to allow Mail Extractor Max for permissions to access your Mails, Calendars and the Contacts.
Here is the step-by-step procedure for the same.
- Please go to the “System Preferences” of your Mac,
- Open “Security & Privacy” from the top
- Click on the 4th Tab “Privacy” which is after Firewall
- Then Click on “Full Disk Access”.
- Add Mail Extractor Max from your Application folder
- It will prompt with a pop that you need to quit Mail Extractor Max. Now, click on “Quit Now”.
- Launch Mail Extractor Max Again, and you will be able to view all the folder from Apple Mail for conversion.
- Mac OS 10.6 or higher with all recent updates installed
- Free hard disk space for proper operation
- Administrative permissions are required for installation
V 3.7 – 11 Mar 2020
- Minor Bug fixes
- Improved Performance
V 3.6 – 21 Oct 2019
- Bug fixes for newer OS (including Catalina)
- Notarized by Apple
- Dark mode support
- Alerts for Full Disk Access added
V 3.3 – 25 Sep 2017
- Support for Apple Mail V5
- Minor bug fixes
V 3.0 – 1st July 2017
- Improvement: New Improved MIME engine for reliable MIME handling.
V 2.0 – 8th February 2017
- El Captain compatibility update.
V 1.7 – 14th December 2016
- Fixed: Crash caused by “Auto-archived” attachments in Apple Mail.
V 1.6 – 24th October 2016
- Fixed: A crash while converting Apple Mail (OSX Sierra).
- Fixed: A random crash while opening report window.
V 1.5 – 19th October 2016
- Fixed Issue : Attachment not converted properly on OSX Sierra.
- A rare crash fixed.
V 1.4 – 1st October 2016
- 10.12 Sierra Supported
- Improved performances and features.