USL Software End User License Agreement
1. LICENSE– This is a trial license which means you are allowed to use this version of “PST Extractor Pro” for testing purpose only.(Trial version can convert up to 10 items per folder) You need to get a right registration key which will remove the trial limitation and will permit you to use one copy of “PST Extractor Pro” On the Apple Mac computer. If you need to get multiple licenses, you must request for various registration keys, one for each user. uslsoftware.com may also provide you one key for multiple licenses.
2. OWNERSHIP– This Software is owned and copyrighted by www.uslsoftware.com. Your license confers no title or ownership in the Software. You may make a copy of this software solely for backup purposes. Licensee shall not modify, copy, duplicate, reproduce, license or sublicense the Software Or transfer of conveying the Software or any right in the software to anyone else without the prior written consent of Developer.
3. REVERSE ENGINEERING – You agree that you will not attempt to reverse compile, modify, translate, or disassemble the software in whole or in part.
4. LIMITED WARRANTY – uslsoftware.com warrants that the Software will perform substantially by the user documentation for (30) days from the day of receipt. Any implied warranties are limited to thirty (30) days.
5. CUSTOMER REMEDIES – If the software does not meet uslsoftware.com limited warranty, a customer can ask for a refund of the price paid within 30 days of the purchase.
This limited warranty is void if the failure of the Software has resulted from accident, abuse, or misapplication.
6. TAXES – In addition to all another amount due hereunder, the license shall also pay to the developer, or reimburse developer as appropriate, all amount for property tax on the software and for sales, use, excise taxes or other taxes which are measured directly by payments made by license or developer. In no event shall a permit be obligated to pay any tax paid on the income of Developer or paid for Developer’s privilege of doing business.
7. NO OTHER WARRANTIES – uslsoftware.com does not warrant the operation of the software will be uninterrupted or error-free or that the functions contained in the software will meet your requirements.To the maximum extent permitted by applicable by law, www.uslsoftware.com and its suppliers disclaim all other warranties, either express or implies, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, concerning the software and the accompanying written materials.
8. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE – To maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall uslsoftware.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use or inability to use the www.uslsoftware.com product, even ifwww.uslsoftware.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
9. NOTICE – Any notice required this Agreement or given in connection with it, shall be in writing and shall be delivered to the appropriate party by personal delivery or by certified mail, postage prepaid, or recognized overnight delivery services.
10. VALIDITY – This License Agreement is valid without licensor’s signature. It becomes effective upon the earlier or Licensee’s signature or Licensee’s use of the Software.
If you have any question, please contact us at: