“Olm Extractor Pro” is a very useful file converter that lets you convert your Outlook 2011 contacts to Mac Mail.
Olm file is an archived file format that Outlook uses to store contacts and all other items (emails and calendar data). The tool uses that Olm file (Thus the name ‘Olm Extractor Pro’) to extract the contacts and convert them to Vcf files (Vcard files) thoroughly. Vcf file is a very popular format for electronic contact files that can be used with many apps, at many operation systems and platforms.
Using the tool’s user-friendly graphical interface, you can perform the conversion with considerable ease and efficiency. Unlike other Olm converters, the tool includes every possible function to make the transition effective, while never making the interface too overwhelming to operate.
Exporting Outlook 2011 contacts to Mac Mail addressbook has never been this easy, fast, and thorough. The steps outlined below are how you can do it using “Olm Extractor Pro”.
Download the free trial version of “Olm Extractor Pro” here. Install it using the simple wizard and you are good to start the conversion of Outlook 2011 contacts within a minute.
- -Launch the tool from your applications list in Mac.
- -Once launched, click on “Add Olm” button at the top.
- -Locate the Olm files stored in your Hard drive and select them.
- -This will bring up all the folders inside the selected Olm files in the preview section of the tool’s wizard. It will include everything from mails, calendar data, to contacts.
- -The second step would be to filter the desired type of items. In this case, we are converting Outlook 2011 contacts, thus, check the “contacts” folder and uncheck all the others. The tool will automatically hide the mails and contact folder.
- -You can also check ‘ignore empty folders’ to exclude folders that contains no items inside them.
- -The next step is to choose the Output format. Just below the preview section (where it displays the folders) will be the options to choose output file format. Choose “Apple Mail, Address Book, Calendar (iCal)” from the list. This will convert the contacts to Vcf (Vcarf files) format.
- -There will be an additional option relating to the contacts conversion. You can choose to merge all contacts from a folder to a single Vcf file. That means, the tool will generate as many Vcf files as there are contact folders. If you do not check this option, you will get a single Vcf file for all contacts individually.
- -The final step is to click ‘Convert’.
Lay back, and let the tool perform the conversion. Depending on the number of contacts chosen for conversion, the tool will take some time. As a matter of fact, “Olm Extractor Pro” delivers the fastest rate of conversion, as quick as 1GB/10 minutes.
“Olm Extractor Pro” is not only to export Outlook 2011 contacts to Mac Mail, but is a overall solution for Outlook 2011 conversion. It can convert everything, including emails, contacts, and even calendar data to many popular file formats.
The emails and calendar data is converted to Mbox and Ics file if Apple Mail is chosen as Output format.
Moreover, it also features the following types of conversion
- – Olm to Microsoft Entourage conversion
- – Olm to Thunderbird Email database conversion (where contacts and calendar are converted to Vcf and Ics file)
- – Olm to Mbox conversion
- – Olm to Eml conversion
Practically, the tool lets you migrate your Outlook data to almost all of the popular email clients for Mac.
Free Trial Version
The free trial version gives access to all these features without any kind of limitation. The only thing is that it will convert only 10 items from each folder inside the selected Olm files to the chosen Output format. You can download the trial version here (CLICK HERE).
If you are satisfied with the performance, you can at any time extend the license to the full version, and convert Olm files with its full potential.