Export Postbox to Outlook Mac with Easy, Quick & Effective Way!
In this article, we will be discussing:
- What exactly does it mean by exporting Postbox to Outlook Mac
- The common traps many fall for while exporting data
- How you can avoid them
Basic Info About Exporting Postbox to Outlook Mac
Postbox and Outlook Mac are both email clients from Postbox, Inc and Microsoft respectively. And both are available for MacOS and Windows.
If you are on this article, it is safe to assume you are either:
- Finally switching from Postbox to Mac Outlook, or
- You need to share your Postbox Data with an Outlook user
- You still use both and want some of your data to be moved to Outlook Mac
Whatever the case is, it might have came as a surprise to you (if you have already tried migrating), that Mac Outlook offers no way to import the Entourage data automatically. There are ways to transfer the emails through come complicated and manual techniques, but the official support for a quick data import/export across the both software is non-existing.
This leads many people to third-parties. Using a dedicated email migration tool, you can make the task quick and effective. They convert the files from Entourage into the files Outlook can detect and import.
But is it that simple? Not all the data migrator tools work as you are expecting.
The Traps Laid Out by Basic and Poorly Designed Converters
If you do decide to take the common route and choose any basic converter available online, you deserve to know what you are getting.
Most importantly, they lack the essential programming to get to the emails and all the finer details inside the files. This leads to data integrity loss and even data loss in some cases. The non-existing algorithms for items like Unicode text, headers, MIME content, large and non-textual attachments, and nested emails can make these converters impractical.
It is often noticed that the resulting files are not up to the standard in matching the original data quality. From multiple lapses in data integrity to actual loss of files, it is safe that you stay away. If you care about the information in your Postbox database, you will find the ordinary software tools are not your cup of tea.
Also, there are other common issues with most Postbox to Outlook Mac converters:
- Non-user-friendly interfaces, making the entire process much harder than needs to be.
- Slow speed, taking up your countless hours needlessly
- Non Autonomous procedures, demanding manual attention and efforts and inputs from the users (worse for productivity and data accuracy)
- There is often no direct line for the customer support, leaving you on your own.
How you can avoid all that?
The answer is simple: “Mail Extractor Pro“.
The internal system of “Mail Extractor Pro” was designed to eradicate everything that is awkward about exporting Postbox to Outlook Mac.
All the cautionary tales of data loss are no longer going to be the cause of your worries. Pick up the tool now and get started and see it for yourself. The free trial offers an excellent way to get your hands on the software and find out how it works directly with your files and on your machine.
How to export Postbox to Outlook Mac
- Launch ‘Mail Extractor Pro‘.
- Click on “Load” next to Thunderbird/Postbox.
- Load Postbox Data
- Auto Load: Click on “Auto Load”, if you have installed Postbox on your Mac System. It will automatically pick your Mail database.
- Open: Browse and locate Postbox Profile folder.
- Check other optional settings.
- Click on “Convert”
Get Free Trial To Export Postbox to Outlook Mac
Support is just a click away, if you have doubts or questions, via live chat or emails, available all day and night. Download the free trial copy and export Postbox to Outlook Mac without any hassle.