How to export Postbox to Outlook? Here is the simple and ultimate tool for exporting Postbox to Outlook for Mac and Windows.
How to export Postbox to Outlook?
If you have been tired looking for the efficient way to export Postbox to Outlook, you will like what we have to say here. Look no further. The prompt migration in no more than a couple of clicks is now possible.
The scene around email migration, exporting Postbox to Outlook in particular, has been exhausting. The demanding task can drain even the most seasoned experts. Not to mention, the debilitating anxiety of data loss and modification to structure is always there.
Tool to export Postbox to Outlook
‘Mail Extractor Pro‘ gets to the heart of all these problems and give you a clear-cut and prompt migration means for Postbox to Outlook.
Below is the tutorial for how to export Postbox to Outlook using ‘Mail Extractor Pro.’ You can go through this tutorial on your own using the free trial version, to get a better how it works and how it relates to your purpose.
The link to download the setup is offered.
Steps to export Postbox to Outlook
- Step 1: Double-click the setup file and follow the instructions for installation.
- Step 2: Once installed, start the app. You can find the launcher (application shortcut) in your Mac finder under ‘Applications.’
- Step 3: Click ‘Load’ right at the top, next to Thunderbird/Postbox to open up another pop-up.
- Step 4: Pick ‘Postbox’ in the next screen by using the drop-down menu (another option is Thunderbird)
- Step 5: Next, choose what type of database you want to convert in Postbox and from where; you have two input choices:
- Choose ‘Auto load’ to automatically load the “Postbox” database folder on your Mac from the default location.
- Choose ‘Open’ to select any other backup database folder from other locations
- Step 6: You can then see all the folders inside your selected database. Feel free to remove/uncheck any folder not necessary to export to Outlook. Also use the ‘ignore empty folders’ check-box above to automatically exclude all empty folders in one click.
- Step 7: Set the size limit for the output PST files (Keeping it zero will create only one PST file regardless of the size of input Postbox data. Therefore, it is recommended to set it accordingly. If this specified limit is crossed during conversion, ‘Mail Extractor Pro’ creates additional PST files, in essence, splitting the large ones. This makes the task of importing them later to Outlook much easier.
- Step 8: Click ‘Convert’ and choose a save location for the PST files before the conversion begin. Browse to the location and click ‘Save.’ This will start the actual data conversion from Postbox to PST.
Easy, safe & accurate
Now all you have to do is let the tool finish the conversion, which shouldn’t take too long. One of the best aspects of ‘Mail Extractor Pro‘ is that despite its power and accurate conversion, it can be pretty fast even with larger databases.
There are many more internal features offered that gives you clean data-export, not possible with any other Postbox to PST converter. ‘Mail Extractor Pro‘ carries about the data-processing in the most methodical and secure manner. Especially, the contents like Unicode headers, non-textual attachments, folder hierarchy, and other complex component are handled with dedicated scripts, ensuring nothing is misplaced or modified.
Download to export Postbox to Outlook
Click the download link here to get the setup file.
Remember, there is a 24 x 7 tech support team ready to help in any way you need. Although, the tool is stable and without any bugs and has a simple UI, there can be particular cases of large and complex Postbox databases (like in a workplace), where you will find the support staff incredibly handy.