“Mail Extractor Pro” is a reliable tool to convert Apple Mail, Thunderbird, Postbox & MBOX files to Outlook Pst file. The simple GUI enables users to perform the thorough migration effortlessly.
Follow the steps below to convert Apple Mail, Thunderbird, Postbox & MBOX to PSt file format:
- Download the “Mail Extractor Pro” Setup. Install it using the simple installation wizard.
- Launch it.
For converting MBOX files to PST:
- Click on “MBOX files: Load” to convert your MBOX files to PST file format.
- Click on “MBOX files: Load” to locate single MBOX file / multiple MBOX files or folder containing MBOX files.
- It supports all standard MBOX format for conversion
For converting Apple Mail to PST:
- Click on ‘Apple Mail: Load‘, which brings up two choices to load your emails and other items:
- Auto Load – Click on “Auto Load” to automatically load your “Mail” folder on your Mac, where the Apple Mail stores all the data.
- Open – Click on “Open”, locate the Apple Mail Mailbox Export or “mail” folder copied from another computer/back up location.
For converting Thunderbird/Postbox to PST:
- Click on ‘Thunderbird/Postbox: Load’, which gives you three options:
- Choose desire source for conversion from drop-down – Thunderbird or Postbox.
- Auto Load – It will auto detect your Thunderbird / Postbox Mail Database for conversion.
- Open – If you have Thunderbird/Postbox “profile” folder copied, then click Open to locate.
After loading your data, follow the steps below:
- Once the Mail database or Mbox files are loaded, the tool will display the folders inside them.
- Check (or uncheck) the folders that you want to include (or exclude) from conversion.
- You can also ignore the empty folders by checking the respective box, which will hide all the folders that have no content inside them.
- Click “Convert”.
- Click “Trial” button if you want to continue it as a free trial version. Else, click “register license” to register for the full, paid version.
- After that, choose the location to save the converted Pst files. If you want, you can create a new folder to save them.
- Click “Save” at your desired folder and location.
- The conversion will start and will take few minutes depending on the size of the selected Mbox files.
- Once the conversions are complete, you can click on ‘OK’ to finish, or click on “Locate converted Pst” to go to the location directly.