Import Outlook Mail to Apple Mail efficiently using ‘Pst Extractor Pro’. Convert your contents from Outlook without any data fidelity issues, without investing countless hours, and without any hassle.
Pst Extractor Pro has a very pleasing effect on users who use it for importing Outlook Mail to Apple Mail. It turns around a very hectic job into a very simple one. By introducing an unconventional, but very efficient, interface, Pst Extractor Pro finally brings an end to the frustration, annoyance, and vexation this migration used to be.
Now, you can import Outlook Mail to Apple Mail without even noticing the process itself. It literally installs in half a minute, needs no configuration or setting up of any kind, and starts running the conversion in no time at all.
To begin, you need to know where you have stored the Pst files (Outlook) in your Mac. Then, click on “Add Pst” button, navigate to the location of Pst files, and load them. You can load more than one Pst files at a single time.
This brings up the display of folders inside the Pst files on your screen. You can preview the folder structure and the number of items inside each folder. Start by checking and unchecked the folders you want to convert and leave out, respectively.
Going forward from there, you can specify some of the optional preferences (which are explained below), and choose ‘Mbox’ files, which are for Apple Mail. Finally, click ‘Convert’ button. The tool will start the conversion quickly.
Presto, all done! Your Mbox files will be ready to be exported to Apple Mail in a flash.
What other features ‘Pst Extractor Pro’ is equipped with:-
- – It can save read/unread folders in a separate folders
- – It can merge all your Outlook contacts to a single Vcf file per folder
- – It can merge all your calendar entries to a single Ics file per folder
- – It can split Mbox files into two. You can specify the size when it should be split.
The Mbox files from this tool are surprisingly similar to the source (Pst). This is an impressive feat for the developers, as the tool not only deals with the changeover of email clients, but also of two OS (windows and Mac).
Every item (emails, contacts, calendar, etc.) inside Windows Outlook are stored in Pst, which is compatible with Windows environment. Thus, it is difficult for a migration tool to convert Pst to Mbox, because Mbox files are for Apple Mail, which runs on Mac computers. There is whole bridge between both, and the difference in how emails, contacts, and calendar data are stored in Windows and Mac is huge.
This is why ‘Pst Extractor Pro’ is the only tool proudly recommended by experts, because it deals with this type of complex transition very accurately.
Here are some of the data/information/details that it preserves, where any other tool would have failed miserably
– The structure or order of your folders in the converted Apple Mail files would be similar as it in Windows Outlook.
– All the files that you have received with emails as attachments would be preserved with the corresponding emails as was originally
– Non-English character would also be preserved. Expect no broken characters from a non-English language.
– Any graphics or images that you may have received within an email body would be preserved, too.
– Email properties, including the elements such as, From, Subject, To, CC, and Bcc would all be intact. SMTP headers and time and date stamps embedded with emails are safe.
‘Pst Extractor Pro’ offers everything one needs to successfully import Outlook Mail to Apple Mail. With the help of its interactive GUI and all the features explained above, you would face no trouble of any kind.