Outlook 2011 has no native feature to archive or export data in any file other than OLM format. If you want to do it in MBOX format, the task could be overbearing for many, including experts.
Mac Outlook 2011 Export to MBOX
We are going to show you how you can perform the Mac Outlook 2011 Export to MBOX without facing the same burden and challenges most face. You are going to need a professional tool that will drive your migration task home successfully…and without efforts needed from your side.
OLM Extractor Pro – The Only Tool of its Kind
USL Software is not known for generic solutions. Their often unconventional but universally appreciated tools make such migration tasks a breeze. This time around, they are bringing ‘OLM Extractor Pro,’ as a Mac based utility to help you to convert Mac Outlook 2011 export to MBOX.
OLM Extractor Pro works on all levels – from a basic migration goal of a home user to a massive undertaking in a corporate environment. The advanced functions are tied together into a simple UI, making it the only utility for converting OLM files that appeals to everyone equally without trade-offs.
Look at some of the most striking and noteworthy features it has to offer:
- Whether you are a non-English speaking user or communicate with non-English speaking users via emails, the anxiety revolving around the clean conversion of non-English text can be debilitating. OLM Extractor Pro has full native support for dealing with all languages under the Unicode standard.
- Do your keep your emails arranged neatly in a specific hierarchy? Sadly, generic OLM converters fail to uphold that original structure of your folders. Not ‘OLM Extractor Pro.’ With the help of its responsive scripts and close-mapping of the folders, you will never find any folder misplaced.
- Automatic conversion of contacts and calendar data provides a much needed relief. Not only can this tool convert your contacts to VCF and calendar to ICS files respectively, it also features a much helpful option to merge the items (contacts/calendar) to a single file (VCF/ICS) per folder.
- Calibrated for complex email items like graphics, large and non-textual files as attachments, MIME headers, HTML text formatting and links, and much more. The tool never results in any loss in integrity or fragmentation of your data.
- Manual folder selection or de-selection. You can also use the filter options to filter out certain types of folders like mails, contacts, and calendar.
Try the Free Version First
OLM Extractor Pro comes in several licenses suited for varying needs of individuals, small companies, or large enterprises. You could start by giving a free version a shot to check for everything in more detail and to see how the tool performs with your OLM files. Chances are, you will be delighted.
The tech support is also a click away to assist you in whatever ways you need it.