How to Export Thunderbird to Outlook 2016
Both Thunderbird and Outlook offers features to migrate data across different computers, versions, or even operating systems, but only within the same client.
So, if you switched from Thunderbird Mac to Thunderbird Windows, you can move all the data from the previous installment in Mac to the new one in Windows. The same can be said for moving Outlook database across different locations but within Outlook program.
It’s when you switch your email client from Thunderbird to Outlook 2016, or the other way, the real problem comes up. And, it shouldn’t be surprising. No service provider offers help to move to someone else unless it’s an industry norm. And unfortunately, most email clients have little to no support to transfer the data from one to another. So, it’s an industry norm.
This article will discuss how you can easily move from move from Thunderbird to Outlook 2016.
What makes this such an infamous difficult job that most people even with experience try to avoid? One is that there is no official support from either one of the client. The other reason is that operate entirely differently behind the main user-interface. The data files, the structure, the framework, and everything else varies wildly. So, moving emails and files from Thunderbird into the Outlook environment for Windows become hard.
Therefore, the usual converters that try to convert the native Thunderbird files or the archived files like MBOX also fail, or at least, fail to convert data accurately.
So, what can you do?
What can you do differently than the rest, even including IT experts with years of experience?
Luck for you, we have an answer for that. It is “Mail Extractor Pro”. It’s an amazing but light software program that runs on Mac OS X and offers a great way to convert files from Thunderbird to Outlook 2016. But it’s unlike any other program for variety of reasons.
Why is “Mail Extractor Pro” simply the Best?
- It’s not a file converter because it offers features that makes it a complete software package dealing with everything that requires for users to make this job successful.
- It allows direct loading of Thunderbird database from identity (or profile) database directory including the backup folder. Which means, you don’t have to manually look for any kind of files at all. Neither do you have to use any other tool or Thunderbird add-on to archive your data into an MBOX file.
- Built by USL Software, the tool features an extremely natural to understand and use interface that makes the job like a breeze, which is quite surprising for Thunderbird to Outlook 2016 conversion.
- “Mail Extractor Pro” converts non-English text too, especially Chinese, Japanese, and Korean because they are usually hard since they are encoded with DBCS (double-byte character set)
- The tool doesn’t modify the structure of your emails folders. How they were ordered originally in Thunderbird is exactly how you’ll see them inside Windows Outlook.
Download it today to Convert Thunderbird to Outlook 2016
Get it at – https://www.uslsoftware.com/download/mail-extractor-pro/
“Mail Extractor Pro” has absolutely no flaws, no missing features, and no ordinary algorithms to fragment your important emails. The team has not cut corners in its performance and features department. You can try out the free demo mode to see up close. And personally how everything works for Thunderbird to Outlook 2016 conversion.