Move / Copy Outlook Emails to Mac Mail
Windows Outlook and Mac Mail are two most popular email clients in their respective platforms (Windows and Mac OS). Unfortunately, there is no proper official support for migrating the data between them. There is no in-built feature that can import/export the emails in either one of them.
And you also cannot simply copy the files from Outlook directories to Mac Mail’s. The files used in Outlook (PST) is not compatible or readable by Mac Mail.
This sends off the user on the pursuit of third-party solutions, called PST to MBOX converters. (MBOX is the archived file format for Mac Mail, just as PST is to Windows Outlook).
The best available tool for this purpose is “PST Extractor Pro”, and there are several reasons for that.
- It works directly in Mac. No slow and inefficient Windows based tools will take up your time anymore.
- It can convert the files in batch. Load any number of PST files you want to convert in one go. This can be done up to any number or size. And the great thing about this is that it doesn’t affect the quality of conversion. USL Software managed to pull this off without any trade-offs to the accuracy and other issues.
- The tool features accurate conversion for DBCS (double-byte character set) languages, such as Japanese and Korean, which is very tricky to pull off correctly. No other tool can do that. Most of the developers have truly hard time to support the languages that are encoded using different standards than ASCII. So, this is much-wanted, new, and modern support that was sadly not available before, making it a priceless addition to the list of the features.
- It also lets you convert and save the read and unread emails to two separate folders, where most of the other PST to Mac Mail converters fail to even preserve the read/unread status.
- You can split MBOX files after the specified limit. Oversized MBOX files can turn out to be complete nightmare while importing to Mac Mail, or any other operation on file for that matter.
- Very fast conversion, up to 1Gb per ten minutes. This is largely due to the fact that USL Software used modern conversion techniques at the core framework of “PST Extractor Pro”.
- Intuitive graphical-user-interface. No learning curve, no outside assistance needed. In spite, there is 24×7 customer support that can make this job even further easier for you.
- Other output options – the tool can convert PST files to Mac Mail, but it can also let you convert them to other formats, such as Entourage, Postbox, RGE, and EML.
- Preserve folder hierarchy fully. NO loss of the structure of your folders containing emails.
“PST Extractor Pro” is the only tool that works directly in Mac for converting Windows Outlook data. It is very easy to use, thanks to the design team at USL Software that built its user-interface. It features the modern data conversion algorithms that ensures faster and accurate migration of data across formats.
Get it today! You won’t be disappointed.