Export Thunderbird to Office 365 easily with an amazing tool from USL Software. Read it to know more.
Have you ever moved home? If you answered yes, you would realize the complexity and tiring nature of moving “location” or your “home.” You would also understand when I say email migration is the beast with the same nature, if not more.
Changing anything requires time and efforts in multiple ways. You need to get acclimatized to new environment/interface, you need to move your stuff/data, and you need to do it in a way that does not end up with your productivity down the drain.
Export Thunderbird to Office 365 (Mac / Win)
Exporting Thunderbird to Office 365 is a task that is notorious for wasting users’ time and not even result in a proper migration.
This post is not about getting used to Outlook’s new interface or understanding its features or how to set it up. This is about one major part of the transition: how to get the emails transferred correctly. This means, the data must be within the same original structure and all the minor details like headers and metadata is not lost during the process.
It is not simple, especially not if the methods you opt for are not offered by some professional company. A non-professional and sloppy solutions can make the matters worse. It is like hiring poor “movers” that do not care about precious stuff and throw them around, only for you to find them broken or not even existing later on.
And before we proceed with how to export Thunderbird to Office 365 safely, let us nip one though in the bud here: there is no manual approach to this. You MUST need a third-party software application. Technically, there is some workaround you can try out that will move your data, but it is not worth your time and primarily, not worth your data’s integrity. Those manual techniques make a mess of structure, folders’ hierarchy, images, attachments, and more.
Only properly developed email migration software can give you the experience and accurate results that you want and deserve.
Well now, let us get into the final and definite answer.
Thunderbird to Office 365 Migration
If you want to try it out immediately, we suggest get a free trial version here.
If you need some indication of how it works, here is a brief list of its features and what they can do for you:
- “Mail Extractor Pro” can auto load Thunderbird database automatically. So, you do not need any archived files like MBOX or raw files like EML.
- But if you do need to convert MBOX files, the MBOX to Outlook PST conversion choice is available
- “Mail Extractor Pro” converts your input (Thunderbird or MBOX files) to PST files, the native file for Windows Outlook but also applicable in Mac version.
- It lets you split large PST files to smaller files, depending on the sizer limit that you can manually specify
- The tool supports sophisticated and dedicated algorithms to convert complex information elements like Unicode text, cloud-based attachments, MIME headers, graphical components inside emails, nested emails, and so on.
Try it to export Thunderbird to Office 365
You can download the setup without filling any form. Then, install it within few minutes and begin the free version at once. This gives you a clearer idea of the way the tool can work with your unique Thunderbird data. If you feel confident, you can get the license that you need for your type of project (home, business, etc.).
How to export Thunderbird to Office 365
- Get ‘Mail Extractor Pro here.
- Install and launch it.
- Click “Thunderbird/Postbox: Load”.
- Load Data
- Auto Load: Click on it to automatically load Thunderbird database.
- Open: Click on it to browse and locate Thunderbird Profile folder.
- Check Optional Settings
- Then hit on “Convert”.
And lastly, USL Software backs it up with a team of experts read for you to help at any point or answer your queries whatever they are. A good tech support is hard to come by these days and the value it gives is often underestimated.
Not so much the case here with USL Software and “Mail Extractor Pro.”