Import Apple Mail into Thunderbird can get quite nasty at times. Even though both files support MBOX format, the migration performed manually can get tiresome and inaccurate.
Ultimate Way to Import Apple Mail into Thunderbird
“Mail Extractor Max” is an excellent Mac application that converts Apple Mail files into Thunderbird files quickly. It is an automatic tool that requires no inputs from you, except loading your Mail files to convert. Developed by USL Software, the tool features not just the easy conversion wizard, but also highly accurate algorithms for preserving your data integrity.
It also features auto-load option that can convert Apple Mail directly from identity folders, instead of using archived Apple Mail files. More on this below.
Click here to download it now.
And now, here are 5 simple steps you can take to import Apple Mail into Thunderbird using “Mail Extractor Max”.
Follow the steps below:
- Click on ‘Load’, that will bring up two options – Auto Load and Open.
- Open – Click on this to locate Apple Mail Mailbox Export or “Mail” folder copied manually from any location.
- Auto Load – Click on this to let the tool automatically load your Apple Mail database from the installed database location (usually inside your user’s library folder). This is highly recommended over the ‘open’ option.
- Once you have selected the database, you can see all the folders inside your selected data. You can remove folders to dismiss them from conversion. You can also click on ‘ignore empty folders’ for preventing any empty folders to be converted into output Thunderbird files.
- Choose output format as ‘Thunderbird/Postbox Emails’ from the drop-down menu.
- Click ‘Convert’ and wait for the tool to convert all the emails from Apple Mail into Thunderbird format.
- Open Thunderbird, go to ‘File’ à Import and select the files from the above step.
That’s it! You have successfully transferred your Apple Mail entire database into Thunderbird, something which takes countless hours and confusing manual inputs by any other method or tool.
A little bit more on the tool’s accuracy and few other features:
- Auto Load is the option available only with ‘Mail Extractor Max’. It not only makes it incredibly simple, but also improves the precision because the tool directly interacts with the source of data.
- Defects in the output files are simply non-existent. The tool is capable of converting everything without any misplaying any byte of data.
- It can also convert your Apple Mail database to many other formats including Entourage 2004/2008, Outlook 2011 for Mac, Thunderbird, Postbox, MBOX & EML files.
- The tool fully supports the conversion of double-byte character sets that includes text in Chinese, Japanese, or Korean. A graphic character that are encoded in two bytes are very tricky to convert to a different file, but ‘Mail Extractor Max’ has no issue, thanks to its modern data processing framework.
Try Now to Import Apple Mail into Thunderbird
Download “Mail Extractor Max” now (https://www.uslsoftware.com/download/mail-extractor-max/). Import Apple Mail into Thunderbird cannot get any easier and more effective than this.