Import emails from Outlook for Mac to Apple Mail
How to import emails from Outlook for Mac to Apple Mail? As both are supporting different file format.
Have you ever moved a large database from one program or computer to another? If you have, I am sorry that is not going to help you import emails from Outlook for Mac to Apple Mail, unless you have specifically deal with email migration. Whatever data migration you have tried before, transferring emails between two dissimilar clients is nothing like ordinary export task.
For one thing, Outlook for Mac and Apple Mail do not share any common data file, such Apple Mail and Thunderbird do (MBOX). So moving the data files from Outlook for Mac (OLM) is out of question.
Luckily, we have a solution. Use “OLM Extractor Pro” by USL Software to convert OLM files to MBOX files, where MBOX is perfectly suitable to Mac Mail. It works perfectly regardless of the incompatibility of data files issue.
You have already tried third-party tools and they didn’t work?
“Wait a minute”, you say. You probably did try a few file converters. In that case, this solution might not sound too convincing. Most likely, you had a bad experience in importing emails from Outlook for Mac to Apple Mail by OLM to MBOX conversion.
But what we have here is something else.
“OLM Extractor Pro” isn’t like any other file converter. In fact, it is actually a complete package/utility for email migration projects. Therefore, it contains features that you can’t find elsewhere, but make the job convenient.
What Makes “OLM Extractor Pro” Different?
That’s a good question, something that anyone should ask before any purchase? Why should we get only this product/service, and not others? The question becomes even more important when choosing a tool to import emails from Outlook for Mac to Apple Mail because they are so many of them.
First of all, a tool developed by a reputed source is always trustworthy. “OLM Extractor Pro” is built by USL Software, a company that is responsible for a millions of emails collectively being transferred from one email service to other ever since USL launched its first software application.
More than the trusted name behind the tool, here are couple of facts that make the tool stands out from the rest:
- The only tool capable of converting non-English text safely
- Keeps the hierarchy of your folders exactly like original
- Converts contacts and calendar to VCF and ICS file respectively.
- Optional setting to merge all contacts and calendar entries per folder respectively to a single VCF and ICS file.
- Optional setting to save emails to separate folders depending on their read/unread status
- Powerful for batch conversion. Converts large and multiple OLM files without issue.
- Easy interface, targeted towards beginners and non-experienced users without compromising sophisticated features.
- Converts data without losing the integrity. Safely converts items like email attachments, images, metadata, SMTP headers, and so on.
- Supports S/MIME encrypted messages too.
- Smooth data-flow giving faster speeds of conversion. For instance, a single GB of OLM file (or files) can be converted into Apple Mail under ten minutes or less.
- Other output formats available. You can also convert OLM to RGE, EML, Thunderbird, Postbox, and Entourage. A full all-in-one solution to move data from emails from Outlook for to all popular Mac email programs.
- Full log-report for analysis of conversion, helpful for advanced migration projects.
- Customer support available 24×7. Responsive, quick, and friendly.
Download to Import emails from outlook for Mac to Apple Mail
Get the installer file here and start converting in free trial version for further looking into its features and interface. Forget the fact that the OLM file is not importable into Apple Mail; “OLM Extractor Pro” brings even better option than that.
Click here to download the free trial version.
To import emails from Outlook for Mac to Apple Mail, try ‘OLM Extractor Pro‘ today.