Import OST to Office 365 (Mac & Windows) – Try it and See it for Yourself Why It is So Frequently Recommended. It offers wide range and modern functionality than your usual data migration applications.
It is not often that an email migration tool has all the functionality that one requires to migrate data effectively. But with ‘OST Extractor Pro‘, it is about to change for good.
Directly, you can not import OST to Office 365. You need to convert the OST file into PST file. The PST file can be imported into both Mac & Windows Outlook (Office 365).
Import OST to Office 365
“OST Extractor Pro” brings many unique and modern functionality to the OST to PST converter. And it is available to download for free as a trial version here. Once it converted into PST, then you can easily import to Office 365.
Works on Mac & Windows
Crafted by the experienced team of USL Software, the tool is self-contained and delivers full range of options. It has the functionality one needs for an otherwise intimidating job of importing OST to Office 365 (PST files). It works on either Windows or Mac OS and is completely offline tool. To import OST to Office 365, it is requiring no internet connection. You just need to select the files to Load. It will convert them to PST safely and securely, without any gaps in data.
Simple & Powerful
Furthermore, the interface is simple & easy use for basic users. So they don’t get overwhelmed by the amount of features it has to offer. Offering both sophistication and simplicity has been the oldest challenge in the domain of email migration. USL Software has got it down perfectly. Through the sharp algorithms and an intuitive front-end UI, you, as a basic user can easily move the contents from OST to PST. And if you are an advanced user in an IT department, you can benefit from its powerful and unique features like batch conversion, splitting large PST files, and so on.
The algorithms that it implements for extraction of data is dedicated for certain complex categories of data OST files can contain. For example, it has a dedicated unit of processing algorithms. These are the specifically code to handle Unicode text characters that are otherwise too complex to extract and convert in email files. It will convert all your Chinese, Korean, Japanese, or other such double-byte characters with ease. Another example of its precision is the mapping of folder structure from original/input to your output files without displacing a single folder. This gives you your output data (PST) exactly similar to the input (OST) in its order, architecture, and structure.
Dealing With Your Data
Here are other examples of otherwise tricky components to get right, but “OST Extractor Pro” has no problem dealing with them:
- Images or any other graphically oriented set of data (Logos, icons, graphs, etc.).
- Tex formatting (bold, italic headlines, indents, etc.). The body of your emails will be completely similar to the input OST files.
- Nested emails that are often in a conversational structure. Those are the emails that you reply within the same categories and combine together in Outlook and most other email services.
- Headers, and especially MIME headers, that include email addresses in non-English characters and non-media attachments (application files like .exe and so on).
24×7 Tech Support
Lastly, and not in the least, the tech support of USL Software offers that final detail in their services that make a huge differences. That is noticed only by those who have a relatively more complex and larger databases than usual or face some rare setbacks during conversion. In those cases, the support of USL Software will take you through any phase you find yourself stuck into.
Get it to Import OST to Office 365
This is imply the best software to import OST to Office 365. A free software download is available for you to try it out. It converts ten items from each folder inside OST files but wouldn’t lock you out from trying any feature.
Click here to download for Mac or Windows.
How to Import OST to Office 365
- Get ‘OST Extractor Pro‘ for Mac or Windows.
- Install it on your Mac or Windows System.
- Click on “Add OST” to browse OST file and add to it for conversion.
- [Optional] Select folders from preview panel for conversion.
- Select output formats as PST File (*.pst) for Office 365.
- Then click on “Convert” to start the conversion process.
- Now you can import the converted PST file into Office 365 (MS Outlook), instead of OST.
To import OST to Office 365, you can try ‘OST Extractor Pro‘ today.