Smart Workaround Solution for Importing Outlook OLM into Apple Mail – Check Out Using a Free Trial Mode.
Import Outlook OLM into Apple Mail
Many users keep their data to Outlook OLM files as a backup. Keeping a backup is always a good thing to do to save yourself from many issues later on due to corruption. Many users also keep OLM files to save server space on their email accounts.
Now, suppose you have to move your data from Outlook OLM to Apple Mail? That can be a huge trouble. More so if all your emails from the servers are gone, and all you are left with are OLM files. Online data can easily be moved to any email client by simple IMAP syncing technology. But locally stored data is not the same thing. The format of OLM is not compatible with Apple Mail.
So, if you are here to ask how to import Outlook OLM to Apple Mail, the sad news is that you cannot directly.
Cause for Data Loss from Servers
If you think you are immune from any sort of data loss or corruption from the servers, think again. Data loss can affect anyone, at any time, regardless of how strong you protected your data from it.
- For instance, sudden loss in power can make your computer abruptly shutdown. Though, many people have power backups, PCUs, etc., it doesn’t give them complete immunity. Abrupt shutdown is one of the major causes of data loss or corruption from the servers.
- Abrupt connection lost during some operation on data on servers. If you have a folder open and you are making some changes and the connection is lost, you can face data loss.
- Viruses, malware, etc., are also a major cause of such events concerning data loss and corruption.
- Human error. Often times, it is also a result of humans making a fatal error. And in a workspace, such errors can take over the entire chain of computer connected to the network.
- Events outside your control – such as, a decision of your superiors or the IT department to delete data from servers that also include your emails. Any company can do that without your consent, but what if you need that data for some reason?
In all these cases, you’d be grateful you kept the data on your OLM files as a backup so you can easily import the files back.
But having data backed up in OLM files is not useful in case you need to restore or transfer your emails to some other email client. Such as, you are leaving a company and you are allowed to take your personal data from the servers with you. You can bring back the OLM files with you, but you cannot use those files in other than Outlook 2011 client.
Convert OLM to Apple Mail Data Using ‘OLM Extractor Pro’
This is when tools like OLM file converters can save your day. Unfortunately, OLM file can only be read by Outlook 2011, but that’s not the end of the world. Some third-party companies offer solutions for that issue.
But it can be difficult to choose the OLM converter that can do the job well. Most of them do not. In fact, most of those converters are built by amateur developers that can make the condition worst. Remember, you cannot get your data back from the servers. So, you have to be extra careful with the OLM files you have.
‘OLM Extractor Pro’ is a Mac tool from USL Software that lets you convert OLM files to Mac Mail MBOX format easily. It has got everything an email migration tool should have. From completely safety of your data to rigorous data conversion algorithms, you will face no problem in data export at all.
You can get a free trial version to check out the features, interface, and its overall performance, and it is the kind of thing you need or not.
Most likely, you do. It’s the best tool out there to get Outlook OLM files into Apple Mail by converting them first to MBOX.
Click the link given below and claim your free copy today.
Download Now: https://www.uslsoftware.com/download/olm-extractor-pro/
Import Outlook OLM into Apple Mail With No Hassle
To import Outlook OLM into Apple Mail, try our ultimate olm converter – OLM Extractor Pro.