Export Thunderbird to Outlook for Mac and Windows with Mail Extractor Pro is safe, quick and accurate. Here is more detail on it.
Time is the most precious asset. Whether you are a student or a CEO of a big company, it matters how you spend your time and what you do with it. Considering that, a task like migration of email data across clients can be crushing. There are other concerns too, but the biggest of them all is wasting countless hours without any results to show for.
Export Thunderbird to Outlook for Mac and Windows
Exporting Thunderbird to Outlook is also a task that has too bad reputation of consuming time unnecessarily. If you recently switched to Outlook (either in Mac or Windows) after years of Thunderbird use, the prospect of getting everything moved can be overwhelming.
And if you are a smart and productive user, just picking any conventional method to help you with this is not a very wise decision.
Along with the time-factor, there are also issues with integrity of your data.
As with any job involving transfer, it is often the case that most of your original contents are left behind or not dealt with properly. You could end up with errors or fragmented files as output.
One or two such errors are fine, but what if you fail to convert or export your client’s details, or your personal photos that are very dear to your heart, or a tiny flaw with the attachments.
All these flaws with the way most people approach email migration can be disastrous.
And you are here because you do not want to face the same.
Good decision. Below we discuss the quickest way to export Thunderbird to Outlook, while also keeping the integrity of files in check. The software utility we recommend delivers sharp and precise output data without any lapses in the integrity. It can retain the largest of files to the smallest, the structure of your folders, the metadata and the headers, and everything else in between.
Use A tool to Export Thunderbird to Outlook
There are two reasons how this utility works so well when all others fall flat on their faces: the smart and friendly interface and the meticulously calibrated algorithms for processing the contents.
The former, user interface, is the first and only thing a user interacts with and applies the features a tool has to offer. If this is not handled correctly, none of the power a software otherwise has to offer matters. You could have the most advanced and convenient function, but without a friendly UI, it might as well not be there.
Especially, when we are talking about email clients like Thunderbird and Outlook. Both are excellent software for emailing needs that have excellent user-interfaces, making it possible for anyone to apply the complicated and convenient features in a seamless way. Both clients support many different ways to arrange data and work with the emails in any way a user wants, but they do so in a way that does not feel overwhelming.
Therefore, when it comes to export Thunderbird to Outlook, the lack of proper converters with friendly user interface is a big disappointment.
A tool with advanced features
That is exactly why this Thunderbird to Outlook converter tool was designed in a new way, fro inside-out, and with considering all the basic users’ comfort and skill-set in mind. This may be your first time exporting Thunderbird to Outlook, but you will find it equally fluid and effective to use.
And the second part of a successful migration is how the software works with your contents in order to output a clean and error-free results. With the software we are recommending, you will find zero missing elements, zero alteration to the original architecture, no modification to the folders hierarchy, or any loss to the details like headers or images.
- This is partly due to the auto load mechanism that does not require you to handle any Thunderbird files manually. Instead, it will work on the contents directly from the Thunderbird primary ‘Profile’ folder. You are free to pick any other backup databases to convert, but there is no specific need to load the files yourself.
- And partly due to its revolutionary mechanism with which it process the files and picks up the contents. There are dedicated mechanism to deal with more complex and intricate parts that otherwise generic software fail to convert. Such as: Unicode text in headers.
Safest Tool to Export Thunderbird to Outlook
However, the tool also works to convert MBOX to PST. You can archive Thunderbird data to MBOX using third-party addons and then use it to convert to PST. But we recommend trying the auto load function, as it is much quicker and efficient.
The tool is called Mail Extractor Pro, and is available to download for free.
- Mac-OS compatible tool (10.6 or higher).
- For 10.14 OS update, you need to give permission for the tool to access your data
- It has no other requirement. Works even without internet connection.
- Available for activation through several licenses fitting various needs and scopes of migration projects.
- Setup/installer file is small in size and you can download it no time.
- No information needed to download the free trial version (no sign up form or any newsletter)
- Comes clean without any other unwanted installations
- No initial configuration or setup required. Just install and fired it up!
- The tech support is available 24 x 7 via live chat or emails. They can be quite convenient when you are facing some challenges unique to your Thunderbird databases.
- Updates are rolled out regularly to maintain the tool’s power and functionality and to keep up with the evolving technology of both clients, Thunderbird and Outlook.
Get it to export Thunderbird to Outlook
There are more features than a friendly interface and accurate algorithms. The free trial version gives you access to all of those features to test them in out freely in your own style.
Activate to the full version when you have seen it in action directly.
Mail Extractor Pro is quickest way to export Thunderbird to Outlook than you can find, and it does without any trade-offs with other aspects.