Import Mac Mail MBOX to Outlook for Windows or Mac – Here is perfect solution, that you need.
Import Mac Mail MBOX to Outlook
Despite the popularity of Mac Mail Mbox file, importing it to clients like Outlook that do not support the format is still troubling for many people. Manually copy-pasting the Mac Mail MBOX into the database folder of Windows Outlook does not work. And there is no option to import data from any other file that PST.
If you are in the same boat, that is, wanting to import Mac Mail MBOX to Outlook, you might be anxious about the whole process.
There are many third-party converters for converting MBOX to PST but they can make you struggle unnecessarily. They are slow, inefficient, and fails to protect the data integrity. If you have not converted these files before, a large number of typical software tools will not be easy to use. None of have them friendly interfaces, which is one aspect of software application that is truly essential. Without a proper way to interact with the functionality of a software, it is just not practical or of any use.
People have reported losing their data integrity, mainly the folder hierarchy and non-English (Unicode) text from the headers. And that too after spending a lot of hours trying to figure out how a tool works.
The Ultimate Solution
This is what is tackled by “Mail Extractor Pro” brilliantly. Everything in this app comes together to finally end the struggle many are fully familiar to import Mac Mail MBOX to Outlook.
We would like to mention two of its most important features that gives it the status of a pro-level software:
- If you want to convert Mac
Mail, you can do so without even needing MBOX files, by directly selecting the
full database (identity/Profile).
- If you want to convert MBOX files from other sources, you are also free to load the MBOX files.
- The algorithms that drive the process forward are dynamic and optimized for every kind of Apple Mail or MBOX files. The outcome is free of any errors, broken files, fragmentation, or other flaws.
Those are the two most common reasons experts often cite as the reasons for “Mail Extractor Pro” popularity.
Other than that, it also comes with all other essentials one needs to perform the data migration quickly – on both small and large scale:
- Basic UI
- Fast conversion rate
- Multiple options
- To ignore empty folders
- Split large PST files
- Manual folder selection
- Batch MBOX to Outlook conversion
- Low resources utilization
- Also converts Thunderbird and Postbox data
- Works without internet
- Available as a trial
- Multiple licenses for varying needs for activation
- Technical support
- And many more.
It is developed by USL Software, which has gained reputation for many other exceptional solutions specifically to migrate email data.
Mail Extractor Pro works in Mac 10.6 and higher, and require administrative permissions by user in OS 10.14 (Mojave).
How to Import Mac Mail MBOX to Outlook
- Open ‘Mail Extractor Pro’.
- LOAD DATA
- For Mac Mail
- Auto Load: Click on “Auto Load” auto detect Mac Mail files. No need to export MBOX files from Mac Mail, the tool will do it for you.
- Open: Browse and locate, if you have backup or from other system. It support Mac Mail Export Mailbox and ‘Mail’ folder copied.
- For MBOX files
- If you have any *.mbox files, then click “MBOX files: LOAD” to browse and locate the files.
- For Mac Mail
- Check other settings.
- Then click on convert.
Download it here. No need for signing up for a newsletter or give any information like email address or card details. You can activate it later to full version after you are satisfied with the way it works.
One of the other tools by USL is ‘PST Extractor Pro,’ which you can use for the reverse migration to the one we discussed in this article – Convert PST to MBOX.